Anyone use Cave Tubing "R" Us?

kmontanero

I have been researching cave tubing in Belize. I have been thinking about not using Carnival's excrsion. The company Cave Tubing "R" Us is rated #1 on TripAdvisor. Has anyone used them and if so what is your opinion?

DW and SIL and several off their rollcall used David last year. Sort of the "Cadillac of tubing". Tubes had seats and headrests and were linked by rope, as I recall DW saying and her pictures. Very nice lunch available at the site afterward (extra charge). Nice vans to transport you from Tourism Village to site. Drivers and guides were good and all services were done exceptionally well.

We've been cavetubing in the past with other private guides and enjoyed the day immensely. DW said C-T-R-U is a step or two above those excursions.

• 4 weeks later...

We just got back and had the BEST time!!! David was our tour guide and it was just my husband, BFF and my self. We had a very CRAZy drive out of the city! David was a great guide and full of knowledge. The walk through the jungle was very easy and pretty neat learning about the local plants.

Our little group hiked farther up the trail than the cruise tours and we even floated farther then the cruise tours. We stopped at Cheers for lunch and had plenty of time to tender back to the ship.

BOOK with DAVID you will have a great time!!