Can I book an "Accesible Room" even if I'm not disable?

I'm wondering if RCI could watch for a cabin near the mid-ship elevator to open up for us on the B2B. I would much rather have a regular cabin but the travel agents have booked up everything near the elevators.

Do you think RCI would alert me if one became available?

If you need a cabin near the elevators because of a mobility disability I would call RCCL's Accessibility Department and tell them of your needs. They are SO helpful and will really go above and beyond to do everything they can to help. Here is their number. (866) 592-7225 Happy sailing!

If you need a cabin near the elevators because of a mobility disability I would call RCCL's Accessibility Department and tell them of your needs. They are SO helpful and will really go above and beyond to do everything they can to help. Here is their number. (866) 592-7225 Happy sailing!

Thanks I'll give them a call. As of now we have an accessible cabin which we really don't need as I think we can store the folding wheel chair with no problem. We do need to be close to the elevator.