Fresh Juice on Summit

dnmc

Is there a juice bar on the Celebrity Summit or a place to get fresh fruit juices on board?

There is a bar in the back of lido buffet - fresh orange juice every morning at breakfast - it was wonderful! They had signs for fresh grapefruit juice too, but never had it the week we were on last summer.

Only breakfast though.. Enjoy Summit! We had a great cruise!

I had the orange juice onboard EVERY day last month on the Summit - to the point where the guy who worked that bar in the mornings knew me by name! Some days I even had 2 glasses it was that good! My DH switched between the orange and grapefruit. He said the grapefruit juice was good too.

And just so you know, you will have to pay for it, or have a drink package, or be in Concierge Class or above.

If you are concierge class or above, you can get fresh orange juice from room service, but I don't think you can just go to the juice bar and get it free.

I see that in this review posted http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2008021&page=7 the Aqua Spa cafe may have fruit juices. Not sure if they are freshly squeezed.

Is the Aqua Spa cafe open for everyone to use or is it restricted to passengers in certain cabin classes only?

Open to everyone, but the juices there will not be free if fresh squeezed