Breakaway Rock of Ages Question

NCLNewbie90

Hi all,

I will be taking my first ever cruise aboard the Norwegian Breakaway in May. I know that you can't book the online entertainment until 45 days out, which will be tomorrow....but all the entertainment is showing on the website already. My question is, how often does Rock of Ages perform? We wanted to do it on the second night of the cruise but it seems like the show is only on 1 night of our 7 day cruise. I clicked through each day on the itinerary and Rock of Ages only shows up on one day. Will this change when reservations open up tomorrow?

Thanks.

Hi all,

I will be taking my first ever cruise aboard the Norwegian Breakaway in May. I know that you can't book the online entertainment until 45 days out, which will be tomorrow....but all the entertainment is showing on the website already. My question is, how often does Rock of Ages perform? We wanted to do it on the second night of the cruise but it seems like the show is only on 1 night of our 7 day cruise. I clicked through each day on the itinerary and Rock of Ages only shows up on one day. Will this change when reservations open up tomorrow?

Thanks.

I don't know what nights it is on, but it will certainly be more than one night. More like 3 or 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Thanks.

Just came back from the Breakway last month and there are 4 shows only for Rock of Age. You can either book online from home or book it from the booth right infront the theater. No worry, we booked online then changed the time and date when we got on the ship and still plenty of seats. Btw, the show is almost 2 hours long.

Edited by cruise_alot123

We were on in November and again this April and the show was offered two nights during the 7 day cruise. It was offered day 5 and day 6. Both nights had two shows day 5 (Thursday) @5:45 and 10:30 and day 6 (Friday) @ 6:30 and 9:30.

Hi all,

Thanks.

I'm going this Sunday and I saw the same thing for my cruise?:confused: Second city on Monday and Rock on Friday!:confused:

On the March 16 sailing on the Breakaway "Rock of Ages" was performed on day 5 (Thursday) at 7:00 and 10:00, and on Friday (day 6) at 6:30 and 9:30. And I wouldn't say that there were plenty of seats (we did the Friday late show), but maybe that was because it was spring break and the ship was quite full.