Mini Suites on the Caribbean Princess

Nanookz

There's a small handful of mini-suites in the aft section of the ship on the Emerald deck but the deck plans I looked at for the CB indicate that almost all mini-suites are located on the Dolphin deck level.

There are 12 (6 on each side of ship) mini-suites on the Emerald deck, located in the aft section. All of their balconies are totally covered.

The entire Dolphin deck are mini-suites and their balconies are all UN-covered.

Well the last one that I was on that had a balconey was perfect. It was on the crib deck of the Golden. It was covered enough for me to sit outside while my wife sat in the sun.

If it was on the Caribe deck, it was not a Mini-Suite.

It is true if you have a balcony cabin on the Caribe deck, it is half covered, half un-covered. (It just isn't a mini-suite)

I had one of the mini suites on the Golden in May (no minis on the Caribe deck) Did not like the open deck. Everyone above you can see everything you do.You would think they would cover the higher priced balcony cabins. Going on the CB in August. Booked a Caribe deck cabin. Smaller cabin but large balcony with some privacy (half covered and half open).

Archived