Short video clips of Excurions in My Celebrity won't play

Broch

I have got Adobe flash player installed on my computor and I can play you tube clips but I cannot play the short videos that show clips of the excursions in the excursion booking page on the Celebrity site. Has anyone else had any problem viewing these clips.

I have got Adobe flash player installed on my computor and I can play you tube clips but I cannot play the short videos that show clips of the excursions in the excursion booking page on the Celebrity site. Has anyone else had any problem viewing these clips.

Yes. Very frustrating. They don't show much, but they do give you an idea of what to expect on some of the excursios.

Yes. Very frustrating. They don't show much, but they do give you an idea of what to expect on some of the excursios.

Yes but when I click on the play video button I just get a blank screen. Thanks for responding to my question have you any idea why I am not getting the video to play. Is it Celebrity or my system. Thanks

Edited by Broch

Yes but when I click on the play video button I just get a blank screen. Thanks for responding to my question have you any idea why I am not getting the video to play. Is it Celebrity or my system. Thanks

It's hit or miss. Sometimes I've waited a LONG time for the video to upload. Once it uploads and you want to play it again, it comes up quickly. Usually I just give up and go by the description.

It's hit or miss. Sometimes I've waited a LONG time for the video to upload. Once it uploads and you want to play it again, it comes up quickly. Usually I just give up and go by the description.

Thanks I think I will just do the same

I am just as frustrated as you. I have even gone as far as uninstalling the Adobe Flash Player and then reinstalling it again. Tested the Flash Player as their web site states and all is well. Still didn't work on the Celebrity site. Have opened up an excursion and let it sit for over an hour and it still didn't play. When I right click on the excursion viewing screen it states movie not loaded. Clearly Celebrity has a problem with this.

Glad to know it's not just me.

I am just as frustrated as you. I have even gone as far as uninstalling the Adobe Flash Player and then reinstalling it again. Tested the Flash Player as their web site states and all is well. Still didn't work on the Celebrity site. Have opened up an excursion and let it sit for over an hour and it still didn't play. When I right click on the excursion viewing screen it states movie not loaded. Clearly Celebrity has a problem with this.

Glad to know it's not just me.[/quote

As others are having the same problems I am going to phone Celebrity tomorrow. I too uninstalled flash player and installed recent version