Summit 10/15/04

dj4eyes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had to reply, I was really feeling bad for you. You sound like a lot of fun, we wish were still sailing together. Hope you find some family and I hope you have a great trip. Be sure to say hi as you disembark and we embark (LOL)!

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Scott!

How are you?

Thanks for your...sympathy?... I MEAN...

I've heard of bed death, but thread death?! YIKES!

We're really getting geared up for our cruise now-- clothes shopping (bikini or squarecut?), new sunglasses, sunscreen that isn't expired, etc.

No real friendships on our board yet, but...

How 'bout you guys?

Any new travel pals? What are your plans while in port?

I wish we were sailing together too. :(

Lets share experiences of our different itineraries-- I'll post to this thread or yours, if I can find it!

Bon voyage!

There is your answer! I would never wear them but hey, if you are considering it then go for it!

Yes, we have made some friends but no gay friends. We are taking a ferry through the Panama Canal. Going on a group tour in Costa Rica arranged by another member from our CC thread (going lots of places with a great tour guide-not a ship tour). No excursions for Cayman or Key West (been there, done that). Either renting a Jeep or something else for Aruba, not decided yet.

I am ready to go. Work has been NUTS and I need some pampering. I am already planning my massages!

Hope you have fun and and up meeting some friends. I am sure you will when you board. There are always "queens" aboard Celebrity. TTYL!

Scott

Poor Mark!

At least we know of one other couple with us on Summit 9/10/04, should we stow away and wait for you guys to make it on board? From what I hear after a week in our suite they will have to carry me sobbing from the ship...

Kevin

Hey DJ4EYES - we are sailing on 17 September on Summit to San Diego. Shame you are not sailing then - there are 5 fellow sisters... and our mothers. Hopefully you will find friends among the crew! - else - you could always wear a rainbow bow tie for the formal evenings.;)

Archived