Reservation Status

s0479

Does anyone know the different options for reservation status on the celebrity website? I booked thru a TA and it currently shows "booked". Final payment was made a couple days ago, is there a place on the reservation detail that confirms you are fully paid? Does the status change?

Thanks for your help!

I believe it goes from 'offered' to 'booked'. Hope someone else can verify this...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It has shown booked for some time - and was paid in full but then I upgraded rooms and had a balance that I have now paid off. Celebrity won't tell me if its paid in full or not because I went thru TA and said there was no way on the website to tell. I'm sure it is paid in full, but it amazes me that they won't verify.

I dont believe they will let you check in till final payment is made.

I could be wrong....:cool:

It has shown booked for some time - and was paid in full but then I upgraded rooms and had a balance that I have now paid off. Celebrity won't tell me if its paid in full or not because I went thru TA and said there was no way on the website to tell. I'm sure it is paid in full, but it amazes me that they won't verify.

I don't think you can tell if you booked with a TA.

All four of our cruises show booked, including the one where we have made final payment. The only one I can see payment information on is the one I booked directly with Celebrity. It is in the process of transfer to our TA so it will be interesting to see what shows up then.

Does anyone know the different options for reservation status on the celebrity website? I booked thru a TA and it currently shows "booked". Final payment was made a couple days ago, is there a place on the reservation detail that confirms you are fully paid? Does the status change?

Thanks for your help!

Booked is the best it gets IMHO!

I dont believe they will let you check in till final payment is made.

I could be wrong....:cool:

You can do the check in but you will not be able to print the Xpress pass until final payment is made.

Just ask your TA to email you a current copy of your reservation showing no balance due.

Just ask your TA to email you a current copy of your reservation showing no balance due.

Funny thing - as soon as I got the invoice from TA, went back into my online reservation and could now print Xpress Pass where I couldn't earlier this morning :-) So looks like good to go!