Bar service at the aft pool- Verandah deck on Paradise???

rene194215

I cannot remember if there is bar service at the aft pool on the Paradise? I know the main pool area yes, but I tend to like to go aft and lay in the sun. However, for whatever reason I cannot remember if there are waiters that come around there for drinks?

Posting to subscribe. I'm considering Paradise or Elation for a possible cruise later this year, so looking forward to seeing an answer.

I believe there's a bar by the aft pool, though. If you go to http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/decks.php?ship=Carnival%20Paradise, and click on "11 Verandah", it shows a bar on the deck plan.

Edited by LandlockedCruiser01

Posting to subscribe. I'm considering Paradise or Elation for a possible cruise later this year, so looking forward to seeing an answer.

I believe there's a bar by the aft pool, though. If you go to http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/decks.php?ship=Carnival%20Paradise, and click on "11 Verandah", it shows a bar on the deck plan.

Thank you for the link! I have never seen that site before!! From the looks of the deck plan it looks like there is a bar. Thats a good sign!! LOL

Hey Oct 18th looks like a good time to go on the Paradise!!:D:rolleyes: