Has anyone ever cancelled a Bon Voyage Order?

IMKTDQT810

I know this is a crazy question but I know with shore excursions, if you cancel, you can get some of your money refunded.

I have never ordered from Bon Voyage before and was thinking of a few things but with having a very ill MIL, if we need to cancel the cruise all together I know bon voyage would not be part of that.

So has anyone else cancelled an order before? How far out to sail date? What type of reimbursement did you get? Thanks for the info!!!

I know this is a crazy question but I know with shore excursions, if you cancel, you can get some of your money refunded.

I have never ordered from Bon Voyage before and was thinking of a few things but with having a very ill MIL, if we need to cancel the cruise all together I know bon voyage would not be part of that.

So has anyone else cancelled an order before? How far out to sail date? What type of reimbursement did you get? Thanks for the info!!!

We had a bottle of whisky ordered through Bon Voyage for a Glory cruise we had to cancel the day before sailing due to a death in the family. The Order was refunded on our credit card as was an excurision we had booked through Carnival.