Excursions on Eastern route

We will be on the Mariner of the Seas during Labor Day weekend doing the Eastern itinerary.

Certainly, you can book excursions through the cruiseline, but seem to be more expensive.

My question is this, What excursions to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten do you recommend and any particular web sites of proprietors I can check?

Thanks.

We just got back from our cruise. We did Nassau Stingrays, it is different then the caymans. The stingrays aren't "wild" as they are in Cayman. They are in a cage setting, but I liked the different experience. You didn't HAVE to do the sting rays the whole time.

They also have a store on the beach to get shirts, etc. They take pictures that you can purchase. They also have (but isn't associated with Blackbeards Cay) but you can rent sea doo's. Not sure how much the locals charge for this.

Anyway, needless to say, we enjoyed this excursion.

I would definitely try to get some time in over in St. John. In St. Maarten, my first choice would be the America's Cup Regatta, second choice would be the Rhino Riders, and third choice, a relaxing day at Orient Beach.

Archived