Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Norwegian-Escape-im-Bau-Meyer-Werft.jpg

Here is similar angle photo of Getaway

50b6bde3-b771-42e3-9548-018ae5695466_zpsl71pcptj.jpg

We are going to be in the Mid-ship BA Balcony 15190 Nov 21st cruise...Should I be worried about the Overhang from Garden Cafe and Sun Deck? What about chairs being moved around? When we sailed the Getaway, we had the Mid-ship Mini Suite on Deck 14. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

comparing the pics of the GA and the escape i would say the overhang is definitely deeper on the Escape and I actually noticed that and mentioned to DH before your posting. I wouldn't be happy having that much of shade on my balcony. i would consider changing decks for a lower one.

See you on the Escape, we are on the same sailing.;);)

I am happy to see that I am not the only person who pours over each picture as it's posted, comparing balconies and overhangs and such. The latest images confirmed my choice to switch from deck 13 to 11 (aft-facing).

I am grateful to everyone who provides these terrific images. Thank you!

--Sandy

Hi all. So for people who have gone on the Breakaway, how is the Manhattan Room as far as the live music? Is it ever really upbeat enough to dance to? Does the band take requests? Would it be a viable option for a budget wedding party? Thanks! (My group will be on the May 7, 2016 sailing! Can't wait!)

I am happy to see that I am not the only person who pours over each picture as it's posted, comparing balconies and overhangs and such. The latest images confirmed my choice to switch from deck 13 to 11 (aft-facing).

--Sandy

Here's one I just made an hour ago whilst touring Meyer Werft:

14scrrd.jpg

Not much cell coverage to upload more. Aft is all you can see from the visitor's walkway. Hope the pic works!

--Sandy

Oh I do too! The ship looks awesome, and despite all of the negatives of late, I am looking forward to our cruises!

We have an aft balcony on the 11th floor. I'm trying to figure out where the 9th floor starts to count up. Is the first or 2nd deck on the latest picture of the aft the 9th floor? Thanks so much!!

Take a look at post #1602 - it compares the aft of the Escape to the Getaway. It may help!

The deck that goes all the way around and has all windows across the aft is deck 8 - the waterfront. So 9 should be the one just above it - I believe that is what you are referring to and the 2nd deck??