Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I am wondering also. It seems like they are changing a lot of times all over the fleet. We will be cruising Escape for the ship not the ports Tortola is the only one of any interest to me.

Its one thing to have the times changed on the fly because of weather/ sea conditions but to shorten shore time this far ahead they have to have a reason.

Could it be so more people book excursions thru NCL?

Thanks! Great pic of the bridge wing, the M6s and the forward facing suite balcony above the bridge.

FYI, I got those pics right from the NCL FB page. It's wild to watch these massive ships come together.

Boo about the change in ports times!!

On another note ... Any thoughts on how windy the forward facing, angled balconies will be? Never had one before, but booked one on the Escape!

Ours on Getaway wasn't windy at all.

Hello everyone!

First time poster, long time stalker here.

I am setup for the Escape May 7th, 2016 cruise. Will be in H4 17704, directly behind the deluxe owners suite. Finally got to see a picture of the starboard side with the recent posts. Is someone able to tell if that balcony is shared with another or if it is by itself. Never being in the haven before its hard to tell where the Deluxe Owners suite stops and 17704 starts.

Thanks!

Hello everyone!

First time poster, long time stalker here.

I am setup for the Escape May 7th, 2016 cruise. Will be in H4 17704, directly behind the deluxe owners suite. Finally got to see a picture of the starboard side with the recent posts. Is someone able to tell if that balcony is shared with another or if it is by itself. Never being in the haven before its hard to tell where the Deluxe Owners suite stops and 17704 starts.

Thanks!

You never have to share a balcony with another cabin. That's what dividers are for. I will take pictures on the inaugural sailing so stay tuned.

You never have to share a balcony with another cabin. That's what dividers are for. I will take pictures on the inaugural sailing so stay tuned.

That's what I meant. There are a few that are their own without dividers. I was just wondering if that one was one of them. It is hard to tell from the pictures posted on the last couple of pages

Has anyone tried contacting NCL and asking them why the time changes for St Thomas and Nassau? I would love to hear their answers.

I went on today and it appears at least for St Thomas the original longer times are back. Yesterday it showed leaving at 3 pm and now it's 6 pm. Still an hour difference in Tortola.

I went on today and it appears at least for St Thomas the original longer times are back. Yesterday it showed leaving at 3 pm and now it's 6 pm. Still an hour difference in Tortola.

It's worth looking at some of the other threads on the NCL board (if you can stand it). I was reading through one earlier and someone posted that they had been told the St Thomas change was an error. I have no idea if that is right or not, as I was only skimming through.

It 'appears' that they 'meant' to change the Tortola times by 1 hour and goofed (?). It doesn't explain all the other itinerary changes on other folks' cruises. Who knows what's going on? I really wanted to spend the entire day at St. John but now I'm too timid to set out on my own.

TODAY it's 8-6 in STT and 7-3 Tortola. Let's see what tomorrow brings......

It 'appears' that they 'meant' to change the Tortola times by 1 hour and goofed (?). It doesn't explain all the other itinerary changes on other folks' cruises. Who knows what's going on? I really wanted to spend the entire day at St. John but now I'm too timid to set out on my own.

Guess we will see.... [emoji20]

So...I sent emails to 3 people at NCL (got addresses from previous poster) with my concerns and mentioned CC. I got quick phone call from NCL and.....seriously...she insisted that the NCL site indicated the correct time of 8-6 in St Thomas and ALWAYS HAD!!! I assured her that that was NOT the case-- to look at CC if she had some reason to disbelieve me but, she, basically inferred that it was all ME and MY MISTAKE!!! Of course, when I got off the phone, I checked and the site had been corrected.

So... as of NOW ( but, tomorrow, who knows??) the St. Thomas hours are back to 8-6 though, Tortola has changed to 7-3pm. When I mentioned my concerns regarding all the website errors and general miscommunication, she had no response at all...

Anyway... we are back to the better port time for St Thomas.....at least for now!

So...I sent emails to 3 people at NCL (got addresses from previous poster) with my concerns and mentioned CC. I got quick phone call from NCL and.....seriously...she insisted that the NCL site indicated the correct time of 8-6 in St Thomas and ALWAYS HAD!!! I assured her that that was NOT the case-- to look at CC if she had some reason to disbelieve me but, she, basically inferred that it was all ME and MY MISTAKE!!! Of course, when I got off the phone, I checked and the site had been corrected.

So... as of NOW ( but, tomorrow, who knows??) the St. Thomas hours are back to 8-6 though, Tortola has changed to 7-3pm. When I mentioned my concerns regarding all the website errors and general miscommunication, she had no response at all...

Anyway... we are back to the better port time for St Thomas.....at least for now!

Ha. Too funny. Although I bet NCL's customer service is way better than RCI's. I think 60% of Royal's customer service department has never plugged a computer in before.

Edited by Yorkvillain

To bad you can't send her my screen shot.

1437695149114.jpg.9083b4a998c6f9f7e54a9da6a30b99e3.jpg