Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I am curious about the new water slide with the inflatables.Are people going to have to carry them up the stairs? General details if you can.

Thanks!

Here's a larger version of the photo from @freestylenovice

12107707_394431520763783_1536144233_n.jpg

Notice the cabinet at the bottom of the stairs, where they store the inflatables. Plus, you can kind of see that the tube is quite a bit larger in diameter than a normal cruise ship waterslide tube, in order to accommodate the inflatables. It looks like fun!

There ARE different types of beer, ya know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but I'm pretty sure you don't need to know what kind of beer will be there in advance. It will be beer. Understand people who want to see pictures of the different facilities and rooms but asking to see pictures of the menu is crazy, you'll see it when you get there and this coming from a fat man who likes to drink lol.

I have a question for those who are on this special 2-day preview cruise. Is The Haven open to anyone onboard the ship to walk through and tour? Or is this 2-day cruise no different than a normal cruise in that respect... with only people staying within The Haven having access?

Also, are the folks on the 2-day preview cruise cruising for free? Or did you have to pay for your accommodations just like on a normal cruise?

Edited by Spaniel Lover

I have a question for those who are on this special 2-day preview cruise. Is The Haven open to anyone onboard the ship to walk through and tour? Or is this 2-day cruise no different than a normal cruise in that respect... with only people staying within The Haven having access?

I don't think the havens ever been randomly open to just anyone who wants to walk through. That's why you need a key card.

Also, are the folks on the 2-day preview cruise cruising for free? Or did you have to pay for your accommodations just like on a normal cruise?

As far as I saw no acces. There are some stateroom types open for display but of yet I only found inside room 14403, all the way fwd.

I don't think the havens ever been randomly open to just anyone who wants to walk through. That's why you need a key card.

The Haven will be open next Wednesday. It is on those sort of days. Just for people to view.

Not on this one though. It has been on general sale and people have paid for Haven access.

This is not a 2-day preview cruise, it's a regular 2-day revenue sailing. I'll break it down for you.

Oct. 23 - Oct. 25: 2-day preview

Oct. 25 - Oct. 27: 2-day revenue

Oct. 27 - Oct. 28: 1-day revenue

Oct. 28 - Oct. 29: 1-day preview

Oct. 29 - Nov. 8: 10-day transatlantic (revenue)

Nov. 9 - Nov. 11: 2-day preview (and christening)

Nov. 11 - Nov. 14: 3-day revenue

The preview cruises are by invitation only for media, travel partners, and special guests. They are completely free, which includes cruise fare, gratuities, and onboard drinks/food. Areas of the ship (such as the Haven) are also opened up for special tours that would generally be off-limits.

The revenue cruises are just like any other sailing. You pay and stay where you belong.

Edited by barnacle_boy

What model is the nespresso in the suites? I might want to bring some flavored pods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the pictures ...looks like the Citiz model... One of the original models using the older (original ) pods...it would be good to know what pods they supply