Sailing out of Seattle Port

HawkIVette

Ok, so when I search Carnivals site about port information, it lists the address as 7001 Seaview Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98117, which shows on Google maps as the Seattle Sailing Club. Doesn't look like a Cruise Line port to me, but they should know.

When you look a Cruise terminals for Seattle, it shows Pier 91 in Smith Cove.

Anybody who has been to the Carnival Cruise Port in Seattle verify this for me and tell me where to go? (be nice now, I have been told many times where to go.)

It's been many years since I sailed out of Seattle, but it was Pier 91 when I did.

I forgot to mention, we had gotten conflicting reports before we flew out there, but the minute we told the cab driver what ship we were sailing on, he drove us right there. Very easy.

Edited by pungo3

Pier 91 is about 3 miles north of the downtown core and Pier 66 is downtown, along the water front.

Pier 91 is in an area called Magnolia, and there isn't much around there.

There is a lot of info about the Seattle piers on the Westcoast Departure thread, if you have more questions about the area.

Pier 91 is about 3 miles north of the downtown core and Pier 66 is downtown, along the water front.

Pier 91 is in an area called Magnolia, and there isn't much around there.

There is a lot of info about the Seattle piers on the Westcoast Departure thread, if you have more questions about the area.

Arrgg. Thanks Deb, for the reminder that there is more to this site than just the Carnival forum. I should have thought of that.

Edited by HawkIVette