Allure Western Compass

Hello!

I am hoping some recent cruisers on the Allure Western route have copies the Compass' that you could share? I know there are some older ones out there and hoping to get recent copies.

Happy Saturday!

• 3 weeks later...

I have every one - from the April 6th voyage - morning/noon/night, arrival to departure. But I don't know how to get them on here. I am a computer idiot. I scanned them at work, then emailed them home as a pdf, but I believe it's too large. Verizon is now telling me that my mailbox is almost full, so I have obviously done something very wrong.

Can anyone give me guidance and walk me through it like I'm a 5-year old? OH wait, they're more computer savvy than me...make that a 3-year old. If I don't get to it tonight, it will have to wait until tomorrow night since I'm still recovering from my drink package...:p

Hi Valchie -

Thanks for your reply. Now that you have them scanned and emailed..you will need to upload them to a photo bucket or something similar. Then you can post the pictures of the compasses here by pasting the link for each picture in a post.

Otherwise, you could email them to me and I can upload on your behalf? My email is arch713 at aol dot com.

If you want step by step instructions...let me know.

Thanks!

:confused: You lost me at photo bucket Arch! I will email them to you now. Please review them first to be sure they're legible, and thank you for doing this. I was so excited to share, and then got stuck.

Any questions, let me know! Thanks again.

:confused: You lost me at photo bucket Arch! I will email them to you now. Please review them first to be sure they're legible, and thank you for doing this. I was so excited to share, and then got stuck.

Any questions, let me know! Thanks again.

Hoping these get posted somehow?

If not.....

I would love it if you can find time to e-mail these, Please , we are cruising first week of May and I only have copies of old ones.

brandonclan@att.net

Thanks for all the efforts!!!

Hoping these get posted somehow?

If not.....

I would love it if you can find time to e-mail these, Please , we are cruising first week of May and I only have copies of old ones.

brandonclan@att.net

Thanks for all the efforts!!!

I just emailed them to you....happy reading and enjoy your cruise ;)

Valchie

Hi Valchie

I know a lot are asking for this, but if I can get a copy, I would also appreciate it. I am going on the Allure later this year on a back-to-back cruise, and only have the Eastern Compass. Your Western would help me plan things out. If you don't mind: vegasvkg@cox.net.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoyed your cruise!!

Jon