Getaway Music

Ksack

We just returned from a March 22-29 trip on the Getaway. While on board I kept hearing this Latin dance song, but don't have the name of it. I heard it at the kick off event, at the Glow party and it was also playing on the islands... It has become kind of an ear worm for me...

If anyone knows the name I'd appreciate the help!

Danza Kuduro is a good guess.

When you say dance I'm not sure if you're talking about a dance music dance song like you'd here in a club (Danza Kuduro and anything by Pitbull was frequently heard I think).

Or a Latin dance song like they used in Burn the Floor. Burn the Floor used Jennifer Lopez's Carino in many of their performances I think. They used this song in the welcome show, their own show of course, I think the Latin night when they performed at Tropicana on Wednesday (as opposed to the Jive night on Thursday), and possibly the farewell show.

That is the song!!! Now I have to figure out which version to get from Itunes!! Thanks for all of everyone's help!

Ok, so I have a question for you then (since you mentioned they played this on the Getaway)...did they have a certain dance that went to it? I have only heard someone mention once that the employees (or dancers) there did a dance to it. Did you notice one?

That is the song!!! Now I have to figure out which version to get from Itunes!! Thanks for all of everyone's help!

Which song was it? Burn the Floor or Danza Kuduro?

(Im going on the Geteway in August and need to get my playlists ready)

Which song was it? Burn the Floor or Danza Kuduro?

(Im going on the Geteway in August and need to get my playlists ready)

Sorry it was Danza.. The version they played I think is the one with pitbull, but that one isn't on iTunes...

And as for a dance I saw one on YouTube ...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song but, as much as I LOVE Pitbull too. However...the Lucenzo ft.. Don Omar's version of this song is the BEST!!! :D It's the version played in the Fast/Furious movies. See link below.

Edited by ChiMimi69