Breeze St. Patty's Day Cruise Review (Pics!!!)

Patty421

Grand Turk:

Grand Turk arrival was at 7 am. We were off by 8 am. We had been to Grand Turk last year and rented a Cabana At Margaritaville. We decided to do the same again. It was great because the kids spent most of the day in the pool and we spent most of the day ordering food and drinks. Inside the cabana there is a button for service which comes in very handy. Since it was early morning we decided to order some snacks first so we went with the nachos. Later on for lunch Denny had his cheeseburger in paradise which he orders at every margaritaville. He is a margaritaville freak. So far we have been to 8 of them and at every one he buys a shot glass and a large glass for his collection. Anyway I was pretty stuffed from the nachos so I skipped lunch and went straight for the dessert which was Mango cheesecake. I have to say that it was one of the best I've ever had. My only regret is not ordering a second.

235.jpg

222.jpg

Outside of Cabana

221.jpg

AC included.

227.jpg

Margaritaville pool with our ship in background.

We did go down to the beach for a little while. We spent a little time in the water but swimming there isn't the greatest due to large rocks in the water.

207.jpg

206.jpg

We had to be back onboard by 1:30 pm. We spent the rest of the afternoon playing on the water slides. Tonight we had reservations at Cucino Capitano the Italian restaurant.

After dinner we put the kids to bed and it was out to the piano bar. The layout of this piano bar was a bit different as it had seating in an open area on the promenade. We had to stand a little while as the place was packed. It was actually packed every night and the reason why was because we had Ben Gentry. He was one of the best. We skipped all the shows every night to hang out in the piano bar. It was so much fun. After 11 pm it became dirty pick up lines and toasts. He also had hats that he would hand out for country songs and glasses for Elton John songs. There was so much audience participation and if you did not join in he would call you out and shine a flashlight on you.

We (wife and I cruising with friends we met on a previous cruise) were on the same cruise as you, and yes, we enjoyed the Piano Bar too. Ben is the best we have ever seen. We have seen him once before on his first cruise. Best Piano man for making it memorable.

Hope we didn't take over the Piano Bar too much. I was half of the team of Bill and Rich. Sat up front a few of the nights and helped to fill Ben's tip jar. Helped pass out his funky glasses and hats.

Great show and practically free ( except the martini's each night).

Great write up, BTW. Keep it going. Brings back the memories,

Rich

We (wife and I cruising with friends we met on a previous cruise) were on the same cruise as you, and yes, we enjoyed the Piano Bar too. Ben is the best we have ever seen. We have seen him once before on his first cruise. Best Piano man for making it memorable.

Hope we didn't take over the Piano Bar too much. I was half of the team of Bill and Rich. Sat up front a few of the nights and helped to fill Ben's tip jar. Helped pass out his funky glasses and hats.

Great show and practically free ( except the martini's each night).

Great write up, BTW. Keep it going. Brings back the memories,

Rich

Think I can recall you guys. My husband was the one Ben kept calling Frosted because of his hair.

241.jpg

Splash bucket being dumped

This is where I spent most of my time....I loved Waterworks...probably even more than our 11 year old son. Loving your review!

It was so much fun. We loved it!