NCL Getaway or CCL Sunshine?!?

jgallow

Hey all. Help me decide! It's our first vacation since having our first child(she will stay at home) and we're trying to decide if we should stay booked on the Sunshine over new years or do the NCL Getaway in January (which would save us about 700 bucks). Anybody here got experience with either or both? We were avid NCL cruisers but our last two have been on the dream.

Ncl is a brand new ship. The a Sunshine which I have been in is an old ship, with a complete make over. Very nicely done IMO.

If it were me I would go on the brand new ship, especially as you are saving $700. That will more than pay for one of you to do a shorter cruise another time.:D

I am having trouble making the same decision with the Getaway and the Breeze for the summer at the moment, but currently the prices are the same, albeit in an OV on the Breeze compared to a balcony on the Getaway. I am waiting to see if prices drop anymore. I also get better ports on the Breeze and 1 extra night.

I have not cruised on NCL, but you have so you know both lines.

I would definitely take the new ship with the lower price, especially since you enjoy that cruise line. The Sunshine is nice, but I'll never be able to think of her as anything but the Destiny. I know the redo was nice, but I guess I'm not good with change. LOL