Best pool in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area?

kac13090

I will be spending a few days in Florida before my next cruise. One day at Universal Studios and a day or 2 near the port. My kids have no interest in the space center. So....I think we will take a day to relax. It will be a Thursday night to Saturday morning near the port. Which hotel has the best pool (without spending a fortune)? Online it looks like Ron Jon resort or the Radisson.

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I will be spending a few days in Florida before my next cruise. One day at Universal Studios and a day or 2 near the port. My kids have no interest in the space center. So....I think we will take a day to relax. It will be a Thursday night to Saturday morning near the port. Which hotel has the best pool (without spending a fortune)? Online it looks like Ron Jon resort or the Radisson.

Thanks!

Ron Jon is really expensive. Radisson isn't too much and its nice. Across the street from the beach, there is the Four Points, which isn't too expensive either. It is in a covered area under the hotel. It had a large rocky waterfall and a hot tub. Its almost like mini Radisson! International Palms has a nice one but I heard the hotel is eh.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

You can get a deal at the Ron Jon

if you are willing to suffer thru a time share sales pitch . . .

it DOES have the best pool . . . and altho not ON the beach they are close and run you over to their 'area' in a stretch golf cart!

Edited by Capt_BJ

You can get a deal at the Ron Jon

if you are willing to suffer thru a time share sales pitch . . .

it DOES have the best pool . . . and altho not ON the beach they are close and run you over to their 'area' in a stretch golf cart!

I wouldn't suggest doing the timeshare pitch. It isn't really worth the pool. They are very aggressive and last for hours. Since you are going to Universal you may want to stay at Hard Rock or Portifino which have water slides. Other than that I would recommend Radisson or Four Points.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Thanks!

The 4 Pts Sheraton's pool is the worst, it is in a parking garage, Country Inn and Suites has a seperate Kiddie pool with a fountain in the middle, a nice pool w/handicap lift and a whirlpool w/waterfall, free full hot buffet breakfast