Shore excursions

Karlou

That's probably it, then. Thanks. I am booked for next February on the Valour. I've never been to St. Lucia or St. Kitts, so I've been trying to look at the excursions. I will just look at the general list for now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

How far out are you booked? They only release them about 6 months out.

That's not correct.

I booked my excursions for my Nov. '14 cruise in Sept. '13 - 15 months out.

Also booked excursions for my May '14 cruise in Aug. '13 - 10 months out.

I can't access any excursions for my Feb. '15 cruise right now so I think it's a glitch on the site - maybe they're updating.

That's not correct.

I booked my excursions for my Nov. '14 cruise in Sept. '13 - 15 months out.

Also booked excursions for my May '14 cruise in Aug. '13 - 10 months out.

I can't access any excursions for my Feb. '15 cruise right now so I think it's a glitch on the site - maybe they're updating.

Typically they are 6 months out, if you have gotten them earlier that's great!

I've also been able to look at excursion a lot further out than 6 months.

I booked a cruise yesterday for Feb 2015 and the excursions won't come up at all.

Glad to hear it's not just me.

There isn't a problem with the Carnival site. Some of the cruises for 2015 do have excursions available, some do not. I currently have two bookings for 2015 (Jan, Mar) that do not. When speaking with Carnival about a month ago, they were hoping to have these excursions in place around the beginning of April. So, my suggestion, keep checking. They WILL pop up one day :)

Steve

I've been reading other threads and some are saying excursions should be listed early April. There must be a bit of a glitch right now.

I will keep trying....

There isn't a problem with the Carnival site. Some of the cruises for 2015 do have excursions available, some do not. I currently have two bookings for 2015 (Jan, Mar) that do not. When speaking with Carnival about a month ago, they were hoping to have these excursions in place around the beginning of April. So, my suggestion, keep checking. They WILL pop up one day :)

Steve

Actually, there is a problem with the Carnival Website for SOME cruises - for example we are on the May 4, 2014 (34 days out:)) sailing on the Valor out of San Juan and there are no excursions available :mad: for a large number of people. Carnival has bee contacted a number of times and so far, they have not been able to fix the problem.

we are having problems booking for our Feb 7th on the Sunshine. I have never had this issue either, and I book and look for excursions WAY further out than 6 month. Oh, well more time to research and BOOK non-Carnival excursions, which I do 99% of the time anyway, as they are cheaper and typically have better customer service than those booked thru the cruise line

I booked Ecstasy 415 days out, and many of the excursions didn't show up until about three months later. Also, I've seen excursions appear and disappear, then reappear on past cruises that I've booked. (Had one cancelled on me twice for the same cruise.)

Edited by larkz

I just heard of someone else having the same problem on the Breeze. They are leaving the end of April. I hope they get things cleared up soon.

This has already been addressed in multiple threads. If you have booked a cruise for 2015, shore excursions/FTTF is not yet available to reserve. According to the Shore Excursions department and confirmed by multiple people, all excursions/FTTF for 2015 cruises will be uploaded sometime this month (I heard it will later in the month, but I would check daily, or watch here for the 73 threads announcing that they are now available).

If you have booked a cruise sailing anytime in 2014, you should see excursions available. If not, contact Shore Excursions customer support to inquire as to why.