leaving on our cruise

carmenOH

in a week and have a question regarding the drink package. I called RCI with this question and they said the wait time was greater than 30 minutes, so I thought that I would try here.

This is a five day cruise and one of the two stops is Labadee. Since this is a private stop for RCI are the drinks you have off the ship included in the package?

Also, I can't remember the cost of drinks while on the ship, so if I have a Bloody Mary (or two) in the morning, three or four beers sitting around the pool in the afternoon and then a couple of glasses of fine wine at night is the package worth it?

Now that I just read what I wrote I will also get help for my drinking problem when I get home:p

I cannot answer your question, but I will offer 2 suggestions.

1. It's really helpful to have a more descriptive title of your thread.

2. You will likely get more accurate info if you ask your question on the RCCL board since it is cruise line specific.

Yes, if what you drink on Labadee is part of your package, it is included. As far as being worth it, that question is asked all the time and the ONLY answer is, it all depends on you and your drinking.