Leaving on Liberty

in a week and have a question regarding the drink package. I called RCI with this question and they said the wait time was greater than 30 minutes, so I thought that I would try here.

This is a five day cruise and one of the two stops is Labadee. Since this is a private stop for RCI are the drinks you have off the ship included in the package?

Also, I can't remember the cost of drinks while on the ship, so if I have a Bloody Mary (or two) in the morning, three or four beers sitting around the pool in the afternoon and then a couple of glasses of fine wine at night is the package worth it?

Now that I just read what I wrote I will also get help for my drinking problem when I get home:p

I found most drinks between 6 - 9 used, although the wine selection at 8 a glass is small. Quite honestly a long as we don't have significant port times such as a port intensive without sea days or overnight, it has been worth it for me. I tend to drink about the same amount you noted, (and its vacation! Not like I drink like that at home!)