Montreal to Quebec City - Car rental?

TwoSue

We're going to spend a few days in Montreal before leaving on our cruise from Quebec City. There will be four of us. The train doesn't travel on the day we need to travel, and the bus is almost $70 per person. I'm looking into a one-way car rental, but need to figure out what would be the closest car rental to the pier in Quebec City. We can pick it up at the Montreal airport. Thanks for your help, or any other ideas you have me!

We're going to spend a few days in Montreal before leaving on our cruise from Quebec City. There will be four of us. The train doesn't travel on the day we need to travel, and the bus is almost $70 per person. I'm looking into a one-way car rental, but need to figure out what would be the closest car rental to the pier in Quebec City. We can pick it up at the Montreal airport. Thanks for your help, or any other ideas you have me!

Hertz has an office that's just up the hill from the train station. It's actually a pleasant walk from there to the cruise terminal, maybe 3/4 of a mile, or you can take the Ecolobus that passes by both Hertz and the terminal. Very easy to drop off the other 3 at the terminal, then return the car and make your way back.