Prices for PRIVATE Tour Guides for SPB???

DONNAKG

We sail May 29. Copenhagen. How about you?

We are looking at the Alla tour, small group. Was also hoping to have a little free time for local shopping but I don’t see that mentioned. Does anyone else know?

I am also looking at Alla tours. My wife and I are also booked on a May cruise and also from York

May ask what date and line are you going on?

I am also looking at Alla tours. My wife and I are also booked on a May cruise and also from York

May ask what date and line are you going on?

Crazy someone else is from York! We are going on Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas on May 27.

Hi maddocfamilyu! You can check these threads:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1583993

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1565752

I was in St. Petersburg in summer 2013, at that time my daughter was 3. I was choosing a company to book with for quite a long time and after all we booked with Best Guides and it was a wonderful experience!

Good luck! Jess

As for current pricing, I just booked a private 2 day tour with TJ Travel for myself and my 10 yo daughter and the total cost was $1035 which included an early booking discount of 5%. Estimated times (since we are still too far out to know exact port times) were 8:30-5 on day 1, and 8:00-4:30 on day 2. I asked if I could mix and match pieces from a few of their tours to come up with the itinerary I wanted and they were happy to do so.

I'd add Best Guides (now rated 7 by TA) to widen your competition survey. Their private tours for 2 people are priced USD 595. With 10 percent discount for early booking applied it makes USD 535.

jac1976: You're spending a lot for 2 people. " I just booked a private 2 day tour with TJ Travel for myself and my 10 yo daughter and the total cost was $1035 which included an early booking discount of 5%. "

jac1976: You're spending a lot for 2 people. " I just booked a private 2 day tour with TJ Travel for myself and my 10 yo daughter and the total cost was $1035 which included an early booking discount of 5%. "

That's okay. They were able to customize my itinerary to fit in everything I wanted, so I am comfortable paying what they asked of me. If I weren't, I would have booked through another agent.

We are looking at the Alla tour, small group. Was also hoping to have a little free time for local shopping but I don’t see that mentioned. Does anyone else know?

I toured with Alla and there was no time for local shopping. They took us to a chocolate shop and a souvenir shop.

Most of Alla's tours include some time for shopping - shopping time is dependent on which tour you book:

Grand Tour - local shopping not included as this is the most comprehensive tour (like previous post mentioned, you will stop at a souvenir shop)

Must See Tour - an hour of free time for shopping on Nevsky Prospect is included

Comfort Tour - free time for shopping on Nevsky Prospect is included

Faberge Tour - free time for shopping on Nevsky Prospect is included