Other options similiar to St Johns Mykonos

Travel luv

I just received an email advising that St Johns is not offering day passes for August due to it being a busy period for them. I'm really disappointed as I was really looking forward to this on our upcoming trip.

Are there any other resorts that are in the area that are similiar to this that offer similiar day pass options for cruise pasengers?

I just received an email advising that St Johns is not offering day passes for August due to it being a busy period for them. I'm really disappointed as I was really looking forward to this on our upcoming trip.

Are there any other resorts that are in the area that are similiar to this that offer similiar day pass options for cruise pasengers?

Me, too - just received the same email for August.:( I'm interested in some alternatives as well. In the meantime, I booked the ship's transfer to Elia beach.

• 3 weeks later...

Have been to St.Johns, but in all my researching here on CC in the last few years never saw any mention of another resort offering a day pass.

Maybe you could e-mail other resorts and see if they would allow you to come for the day? That way if you find one, you would start a new trend! And then if you had a satisfactory experience, you could recommend them here on CC:)

• 2 weeks later...

Also disappointed re St Johns, I have today emailed Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort - this was the reply 😩

Dear Mrs. Jennings good afternoon,

Thank you for your interest in our resort and for contacting us.

I am afraid though that all our services and premises are exclusively for the guests of our hotel.

Thank you for your understanding.