Price Protection Form

javamom

I'm not having the problem but I usually just call as soon as I see a price drop - faster and easier to have them take care of it right away before the 'rate disappears'!

I can't get the Price Protection Form to "send" for a couple days. Is anyone else having this problem?

yes, yes... me too. Even try going through Internet Explore and FireFox at work then Safari at home... " submit " is not working. Of course, by the time I called price went back. Customer service lady couldn't help with " submit" malfunction either.

The program isn't great about showing a "thank you for your message" screen. You've probably got eleven-teen copies in. :-)

Do a print-screen with time/date so that you can follow up if needed. It often takes several days for them to make the adjustment, which is why it is so important to carefully document where and exactly when you saw the lower price; print screen is your friend here, too.

The program isn't great about showing a "thank you for your message" screen. You've probably got eleven-teen copies in. :-)

Do a print-screen with time/date so that you can follow up if needed. It often takes several days for them to make the adjustment, which is why it is so important to carefully document where and exactly when you saw the lower price; print screen is your friend here, too.

I did not receive any thank yous so I would safely assume that request did not go though.

I just submitted a form today. I had to attempt it three times before it actually went through. First two times nothing happened when I submitted, third time I got the thank you confirmation for submission.

The submitting part was frustrating; however, I got the price drop e-mail within 10 min of my submission...so that made up for it :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just submitted a form today. I had to attempt it three times before it actually went through. First two times nothing happened when I submitted, third time I got the thank you confirmation for submission.

The submitting part was frustrating; however, I got the price drop e-mail within 10 min of my submission...so that made up for it :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Methosage, THANK YOU so much. I refreshed over and over and it went through. :)

Sue-Do-Over, I have submitted this form many times over the past ten years. Thanks, but I know when a form is submitted whether or not I get the thank you message. It did not go through umpteen times but this time it did.