It just got REAL!

SMN73

Got our cruise docs today via email. Don't even know what to do with them but it just nows feel OFFICIAL! lol I'm almost giddy I'm just so dang excited!

That's all...Just wanted to share my joy! :D:p:D

Everyone enjoy your day!

Got our cruise docs today via email. Don't even know what to do with them but it just nows feel OFFICIAL! lol I'm almost giddy I'm just so dang excited!

Everyone enjoy your day!

All good! Even those of us with a number of cruises behind us get just as wound up!

Have a great time!

We did too! Looks like we are going on the same cruise! Hubby and I are so excited to be going away. Counting down the days! I look at the port web cams too! Anyone else find enjoyment in that too?

We did too! Looks like we are going on the same cruise! Hubby and I are so excited to be going away. Counting down the days! I look at the port web cams too! Anyone else find enjoyment in that too?

Hey Tif!! Glad to see you are joining us! Where do you look at the webcams?

Have you joined the roll call for our cruise? If not head on over and say hi! :)

I was going to say don't forget to do your 'doc dance' but sound like you already did. :D

I do admit to a little doc boogie woogie. lol I texted my daughter - she is away at college at UT Knoxville - and got a Whoop Whoop back from her so I think she did a little dance too. This was her birthday present that I gave her in Feb. That's a long time to wait to enjoy your present so I know she is counting down faster than I...maybe. :p

You guys don't forget to find your roll call and sign up for the Meet & Mingle on your ship. Don't want to miss out on that.

I've made some long term friends from roll call threads and the cruises that follow. Worth doing!

Everyone enjoy your day!

Congratulations on your first cruise! Love to see people excited. We'll be on Enchantment in October -cruised on her last October to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday and hope to make that a tradition.

I believe Enchantment cruises are too short for official Meet & Mingles, but I would advise joining the Roll Call - you'll pick up ideas from experienced cruisers and may be able to set up an informal Meet & Greet among yourselves. Most important to me on the Roll Call is the principal of synergy - the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. That definitely works with the energy of people sharing their excitement about cruising.