Interior with walkway view on Breeze

Has anyone ever been in an interior with walkway view room on the Breeze? Is the room more cramped than the average room? Is Deck 6 or 7 "better?" How is the motion being that high up on the ship and that far forward? Any input/pictures are appreciated!

Has anyone ever been in an interior with walkway view room on the Breeze? Is the room more cramped than the average room? Is Deck 6 or 7 "better?" How is the motion being that high up on the ship and that far forward? Any input/pictures are appreciated!

I have stayed in this category several times and although it does seem a little bit smaller than the average cabin, the window makes up for it. Both times I have been on the Lido deck and zero motion. I loved being able to watch the ship pulling in from the front of the ship on my "secret" balcony! :) As far as pictures..just type the ship and cabin category or number into Google Image and you can see tons of images.

We were in one on Breeze on deck 7 this past September. Ours was a handicapped room, even though we weren't handicapped, our PVP booked it. Even if it were smaller it wouldn't have mattered because I loved the room. Loved being able to go to the "private balcony".

We've sailed on the Breeze twice in those 4J (interior with walkway view) cabins...one on deck 7 and another on deck 10. We never felt those cabins felt any smaller than other cabins, in fact the 4J on deck 10, (10206) was one of the largest, non-suite cabins we've ever stayed in. I THINK there are pics of these on the cruiselinerooms dot com site...and do a search on here for posts by "Welldone60"..he posted some pics here of 10206.

We love the 4J's...high deck...lower deck...we never seem to feel any excessive motions....

We were in a 4J on deck 7 of the Liberty in March. (I know, not the Breeze, LOL) I really liked the cabin and would book it again. I thought there was more movement there, but that does not bother me at all.

The thing I wanted to point out was the couple in the room next to ours did not realize that their beds could not be moved together. Their 4J was the end room on the port/forward corner. It was an odd shaped room and bigger than ours, but because of the shape there was no space big enough for the beds to be pushed together.

As it turned out, the couple was on our roll call so they let me come in and check out their room. If I booked this cat again I would double check that the beds went together (If that is important to you, lol).

edited to say that the beds in OUR 4J did make into a king...

Edited by kids-in-2-centuries

We've sailed on the Breeze twice in those 4J (interior with walkway view) cabins...one on deck 7 and another on deck 10. We never felt those cabins felt any smaller than other cabins, in fact the 4J on deck 10, (10206) was one of the largest, non-suite cabins we've ever stayed in. I THINK there are pics of these on the cruiselinerooms dot com site...and do a search on here for posts by "Welldone60"..he posted some pics here of 10206.

We love the 4J's...high deck...lower deck...we never seem to feel any excessive motions....

Save you some time. Here is link to pics of 10206 on the Breeze. Love 4J's.

http://s594.photobucket.com/user/welldone60/library/Breeze%2010206?sort=2&page=1

Thanks for all the advice/tips/pics! Seems like not all 4J's are created equal. Lol. Some have beds that convert to king and some do not. Also, by looking at the pictures in that last link, I noticed that that particular room has no couch. I looked at pictures on that cruiseline rooms site of a 4J on Deck 6 (6202) and that DID have a couch.

We have Cabin 9201 on the Breeze booked for September. It is not a handicap room and instead of being rectangular like the other insides, this one is square shaped.

We had 9201 on the Breeze last year. Best cabin we have ever stayed in. No sofa but very roomy and the access to the private deck was great. You'll love it

Thanks for all the advice/tips/pics! Seems like not all 4J's are created equal. Lol. Some have beds that convert to king and some do not. Also, by looking at the pictures in that last link, I noticed that that particular room has no couch. I looked at pictures on that cruiseline rooms site of a 4J on Deck 6 (6202) and that DID have a couch.

Yep...ya seen one 4J....ya seen one 4J....they do seem to vary. Yea that bi ole 10206 we stayed in had room for a sectional...but yea no couch....we stayed in7202 and like 6202 it also had a couch....on some cruise..bro in law was in 7203...no couch....go figure

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are booked in Dream 10204 on lido. It is a "modified" room. I have mobility issues and will be traveling with a scooter. We have always cruised midship and never forward. I am concerned about movement but it appears that the extra space etc will well make up for it. Can't wait! Anyone else done a 4J in a dream class ship?

• 8 months later...

They ask you to keep the curtains closed after dark because the lights on in the room interfere with the bridge/navigation. By day you can just pull the sheer curtain across.

I had 7203 on the Freedom (I know, not the same as the Breeze, but similar) and it was smaller than other rooms I have had, but enough room for me. No couch in this room, and the bed did convert into a king/queen size. Loved the front deck, but mostly you could not go out there while at sea because of the wind, but was nice on port days especially when sailing into port.

We always book these 4J cabins and love them! Enjoy having that big open deck in the front to hang out and watch as the ship sails into and out of the ports. Never really noticed a big difference in the motion in those cabins compared to others and the price is a great deal!