Colosseum Web Site

Signet

I purchased tickets to the colosseum yesterday(3/31).

The web site I used was http://www.coopculture.it

After I put in my credit card info I got to a page that said Order Confirmation. it stated I will receive an e-mail with all the details and code to access the structure. There was also a booking code, and booking date on the next page.

I received an order confirmation form UniCredit (in Italian, thank goodness for the Google translator). saying my cc was charged. and a notification from my CC company of the charge.

I have not received anything else. I thought I had checked the box saying I would print the tickets at home. My question is am I suppose to get something (tickets?) that I can print. How long does it usually take for them to send out the e-mail with my tickets. The web site is very confusing to me. I am not sure if I am all set or I need to contact the ticket company.

Does anyone have experience with this site? Please help and advise if I did something wrong, or I just need to be patient and my e-mail with the tickets will get here soon. That does not seem right to me, but who knows?

Thanks for your help

I went through exactly the same process and after a week still hadn't received anything. I emailed prenotazioni@coopculture.it and explained including the email receipt from unicredit and they sent the tickets back via email. There is obviously something badly wrong with their system! But got the tickets in the end so we can jump the queues!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Just a little follow up... I e-mailed the company and they did e-mail the tickets(took 2 e-mails)... So I'm all set with the Colosseum tickets.. Do not understand why they make you jump through the extra hoop though. But hopefully I'm good and will be able to get in the structure .

• 3 weeks later...