schedules of daily activities

Never sailed on RC before. So not sure what you call the daily schedule of activities they put in your room each day. But on Princess it is called Patters.

Would like a copy of one from a 7 day carribbean cruise. Say Freedom of Seas and maybe some others. I want to compare the activities to Princess. To see if I should try cruising with RC. I have a friend who speaks very highly of Freedom of the Seas. That is why I mentioned that one. Thanks if you can send a large easy to read and print copy of some of them!

Never sailed on RC before. So not sure what you call the daily schedule of activities they put in your room each day. But on Princess it is called Patters.

Would like a copy of one from a 7 day carribbean cruise. Say Freedom of Seas and maybe some others. I want to compare the activities to Princess. To see if I should try cruising with RC. I have a friend who speaks very highly of Freedom of the Seas. That is why I mentioned that one. Thanks if you can send a large easy to read and print copy of some of them!

Royal calls the daily schedule the Cruise Compass.

You can see an example in these reviews:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1992376

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2017432&page=4

Edited by clarea