Explanation for RCL stock drop?

CruznTom

My only question is: What does it matter if it dropped $2? Unless you were planning on selling it that day, I can't see any reason to worry about the day to day bounce in the stock price.

Hello cfprunner,

The reason it matters if that we are trying to buy the stock, not sell it. We want to get the credits for our cruises. Trying to figure out the lowest entry point. Anyone have any thoughts?:rolleyes:

Hello cfprunner,

The reason it matters if that we are trying to buy the stock, not sell it. We want to get the credits for our cruises. Trying to figure out the lowest entry point. Anyone have any thoughts?:rolleyes:

My thoughts?

You will never figure the lowest entry point as well as you will never figure the highest selling point.

Hi , I have been looking at rcl stock and have wanted to buy for some time now. On Thursday I was able to purchase 100 shares at 45.30. I am nervous now with all the negative publicity regarding the Brillance of the Seas.(which I will be sailing on Dec 12th)

My thoughts?

You will never figure the lowest entry point as well as you will never figure the highest selling point.

Absolutely true! It just seems rcl is in a downtrend after earnings. I don't see too many positive factors to move the stock higher. Maybe as it gets closer to the next quarter's results. Don't know how many times we've bought a stock (after researching and waiting and watching it),just to have it turn immediately lower.:eek: Wish we had a crystal ball!

Hi , I have been looking at rcl stock and have wanted to buy for some time now. On Thursday I was able to purchase 100 shares at 45.30. I am nervous now with all the negative publicity regarding the Brillance of the Seas.(which I will be sailing on Dec 12th)

I think you got in at a great price. I don't really think the Brilliance problem will impact rcl negatively. Have a super cruise!

Archived