Airline changed my flight

mizro

Due to some operational stuff, my departing flight was changed from 3:15pm to 12:00pm on Sunday August 3rd. The ship is due in at 7am. Will I be ok making at noon flight? :eek: Thanks in advance.

You should be alright. I am also doing the Valor out of San Juan and in my research from others posts, I have found that one should be fine with any flight departures after 11:00 a.m., assuming the ship is not late. Make sure to update your flight information on the Carnival check-in. I would recommend self-debarkation, or if not possible, talking to guest services to receive zone 1 debarkation due to your flight departure time.

You should be alright. I am also doing the Valor out of San Juan and in my research from others posts, I have found that one should be fine with any flight departures after 11:00 a.m., assuming the ship is not late. Make sure to update your flight information on the Carnival check-in. I would recommend self-debarkation, or if not possible, talking to guest services to receive zone 1 debarkation due to your flight departure time.

Thank you! I had not thoguht about going t Guest Services to receive that. I will do that! Thank you all who have responded. I feel better now. ;)

Since the airline changed your flight you can change the flight at no charge.

If not feasible then be in one of the first groups off and take a taxi.

We've had our flights changed - no charge. Personally, I would not chance an 11:00 am flight - but that's me :)

Sent from my mobile device. Typos are inevitable.

I second the self assist option. We always do this anyways and we are always to the airport by 8am. Now of course everyone on here can tell you about all the problems that can go wrong and the ship can be late etc etc etc but you already know those things right? Seriously though, as long as it's a normal day and everything goes as planned you'll be fine!

Noon flight should be fine as long as you don't dawdle getting to the airport. :)

The airline changed my departing flight, too. From 1:00pm(ish) to.....7:00am! I was like 'ummm....yeahhhhhh not gonna happen'. :rolleyes: The only flight we were able to get re-booked on was for the next day. So now we have to stay the night in San Juan. Oh darn, right? :p Good thing I was already taking that day off work anyway!

We've had our flights changed - no charge. Personally, I would not chance an 11:00 am flight - but that's me :)

Oops...noon is better!

We were able to make a Noon flight with no problem. Just remember that at the San Juan airport you must go through the agriculture check before you go through the TSA checkpoint or you have to go back.

A 1200 flight out of TJSJ woukd be cutting it close. At FLL or MIA it shouldn't be an issue but the process takes longer in PR and yes, everyone does have to send their stuff through a machine at the agriculture check station. That doesn't usually take too long though. Just get off the boat in enough time and get a cab or whatever you use for transportation and you should be ok leaving at 1200. In my experience, checking in with your bags takes longer than the whole security process.

We were able to make a Noon flight with no problem. Just remember that at the San Juan airport you must go through the agriculture check before you go through the TSA checkpoint or you have to go back.

ok, thanks for letting me know.

Noon flight should be fine as long as you don't dawdle getting to the airport. :)

The airline changed my departing flight, too. From 1:00pm(ish) to.....7:00am! I was like 'ummm....yeahhhhhh not gonna happen'. :rolleyes: The only flight we were able to get re-booked on was for the next day. So now we have to stay the night in San Juan. Oh darn, right? :p Good thing I was already taking that day off work anyway!

Best possible scenario, another day/night of vacation! :D