RSVP GAY River Cruise -Germany 9-04 - MS AMADEUS SYMPHONY

NICKandBrian

Hi Everyone!!

Nick and Brian here from Tustin, Ca...

We are new to this site and were pleased to see so much information to help us plan future vacations. We are very excited to take our first RSVP cruise, which we booked for this September. It's a river boat cruise through Germany on a small ship with only 79 rooms,we figured it would be a nice way to "sample" a gay cruise.

Does anyone have any feedback from this particular cruise? I think there has only been one RSVP version of it before?

Is anyone booked on this cruise and looking to chat beforehand?

Let us know, thanks...

My partner & I went on that boat with RSVP last September. We had a great time. But it is not much like the RSVP cruises onboard a big cruise ship. With such a small group, the atmosphere is very different. And the entertainment is on a much smaller scale.

Thanks for the reply Darrell6t

We figured it would be a much more intimate atmosphere with only 140 something guests compared to thousands on a big cruise ship. We are looking more to meet couples with similar interests as ours. We neither are not big partiers nor into circuit scene as it appears some other RSVP and gay cruise companies seem to attract. Nothing wrong with that, it's just not for us. Do you recall the average age group of the guests? Was it primarily men or a combo of men and woman? Can you give any suggestions for us on tours to take or skip? Were the accommodations nice?

I would say the average age was probably in the mid-40s. But it was a good mix. It was almost all men. We went from Budapest to some little town in Germany, so the towns were all different than you will be going through.

The cabins are quite small, but adequate. Probably about half the size of our cabin on HAL cruise ships. It is easier if one person at a time gets dressed. The lounge is a bit crowded when everyone shows up for some of the entertainment. (The crew show was lots of fun.)

But we didn't spend much time on the cabin.

Archived