Freedom of the Seas Family Oceanview

Looking to book for my family of 6 (2 adults, 2 ten yr olds, 2 eight yr olds) in Early April 2015 on Freedom of the Seas.

Can anyone tell me about the Family Oceanview rooms that are all the way forward? Specifically:

How bad is the motion all the way forward?

Is the walk to various activities completely treacherous?

What deck would you suggest?

The same room type is available as interior w/a window to the promenade. Would that be better?

Thanks for your help!!

I can not speak for the motion regarding forward cabins, but I do know the best FOV are 8200 or 8500. You get "3" rooms. You can google those cabins for photos or do a search on CC. Our friends stay in a Promenade family cabin and loved it. It was one room but huge! walk in closet, seperate bunk area, and nice bath. Plus it was convenient walking to things. I believe the other familiy OV rooms are smaller, but they do hold 6 people.

Hope this helps.

We were just on FOTS for the March 16th sailing. We stayed in the FOV 7200. We have a family of 5 and it worked out perfect! There was more than enough room and storage for everyone. The only down side was 1 bathroom. We didn't feel much movement except on the last night. It wasn't difficult getting to our room because we would use the promenade or deck 11 to get to our room faster. Hope this helps.

Some of our family will be in FOV #8500 Radiance for our upcoming Alaska cruise. Not concerned about motion (inside passage) or the far forward walk. One of the great things is there are only going to be 3 in this cabin, DD, DSIL and 17 month old grandson. Their very excited to have this cabin.