Luggage concerns

Cruzer2014

FYI...anyone taking medications should carry a list of what they take and what the doseage is. I found this site where you can make up a credit card size card listing all of your meds, doses and how often you take them. It also has a place for medical history, allergies, insurance company and your physician. It's free to make as many as you want.

I print them off, then laminate them. I carry one in my wallet, DW has one, we have one by the phone and one in my vehicle. The site is MedicalNewsCenter.com

I hope the Moderators leave this info in this posting. It's very useful.

This is not a TSA issue. It is a CBP (or similar in other countries.). If you leave the US and travel through another country, it is foolish to not have all medications and supplements in the original container. In some countries it can lead to serious legal trouble. If you are flying from someplace in the US to someplace on the east coast for a Caribbean or BAhamas cruise it shouldn't be an issue. If you are headed out of the US by air, original containers for all is the common sense and legal approach.