OK here is the real Q

JGB

So I take it you could care less that Tiger is not playing this year?

I'm from Augusta. We love the Masters--with or without any single player. It's been around way before Tiger and will be around long after he's gone!

And yes--we cruise every spring break--we actually rent out our house for Masters--and can always find the tournament on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You might want to look into changing your cruise. I wouldn't want to take a chance on them not showing it. How can you miss the Masters? The only place to travel that week is to Augusta.

I'm from Augusta. We love the Masters--with or without any single player. It's been around way before Tiger and will be around long after he's gone!

And yes--we cruise every spring break--we actually rent out our house for Masters--and can always find the tournament on board.

I am right across the river from you, in SC, so I love the Masters as well, Tiger or no Tiger! I still have some of the old badges from the late 70's and early 80's from my trips as a kid... My cousin lives in Augusta, and rents his house out as well, that paid for the landscaping and new pool in his backyard!

You might want to look into changing your cruise. I wouldn't want to take a chance on them not showing it. How can you miss the Masters? The only place to travel that week is to Augusta.

Unless you live IN Augusta. :-)

I am right across the river from you, in SC, so I love the Masters as well, Tiger or no Tiger! I still have some of the old badges from the late 70's and early 80's from my trips as a kid... My cousin lives in Augusta, and rents his house out as well, that paid for the landscaping and new pool in his backyard!

I saw the TigerPaw and figured you were from SC! Renting the house is how we're paying for our cruise!

I am glad I opened this post, we are driving down to Jacksonville on the 13th and I never once thought about the Masters but driving directions has us going thru Augusta. I will take the slightly longer route of I-26

I am glad I opened this post, we are driving down to Jacksonville on the 13th and I never once thought about the Masters but driving directions has us going thru Augusta. I will take the slightly longer route of I-26

Depending on the time you will be coming through, I don't think that will be that big of an issue. Now if you wanted to stop in Augusta and get something to eat, be glad you have your bags packed, because it will be a long wait!