Labadee Haiti ultimate drink package question

I bought the ultimate beverage package and on the Royal Caribbean website it says that it applies to all the restaurants on the ship as well as private destinations. Since Labadee is a private destination will my drink package apply to the drinks on the boat on the excursion "Sandbar Island Adult Getaway - QLC8"?

I bought the ultimate beverage package and on the Royal Caribbean website it says that it applies to all the restaurants on the ship as well as private destinations. Since Labadee is a private destination will my drink package apply to the drinks on the boat on the excursion "Sandbar Island Adult Getaway - QLC8"?

I doubt it.

The drink package would apply to drinks that can normally be paid for by SeaPass card and served by Royal crew on Labadee.

Don't believe so. Drinks can only be obtained from RCCL bars and the excursions are typically run by independent contractors.

Don't believe so. Drinks can only be obtained from RCCL bars and the excursions are typically run by independent contractors.

Are their RCCL bars on Labadee? I assume there are for those that just want to get off the boat and hang out at the beach.

Edited by carmenOH

to review

Labadee is considered an 'extension' of the ship (you'll see the same bar tenders and waiters!) There ARE bars and they run your cruise card just like on the ship .... food is NO CHARGE, just like on the ship. Excursions like the ZIP .... charged to your card aka ship account.

Vendors .... different story .... once out on an excursion boat, unless it was described as 'free booze', I'd expect it to be CASH ONLY.