Just off Victory

seannyice81

Sitting here in FLL with 263,547,348 other cruise passengers and thought I'd chime in a little.

A few notes:

Victory is getting a little old. Don't get me wrong. The ship is still in decent shape, but they really shouldn't have pushed its dry dock to 2015.

The "Exotic Eastern" itinerary with a sea day at the end was actually great. It's also perfect for a first timer. Weather was also prefect the whole time.

This was my first time in Nassau. I could go back 10 times and still be happy. All the distaste for it I've read here and other places had me a little conceded it would be a bust, but I found it to be a great place.

I'll start posting up a HQ-photo heavy review with all the stuff I did when I get back home.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Get home quick! Looking forward to the review - on board her in a few short days!

Edit: Actually if you have really friendly bartender recommendations that would be great too. Edited by cdamion

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Awesome, looking forward to another one of your reviews. Loved the Valor reiview too. Thanks :)safe travels.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Edited by hockeyluver