Anyone go to Alamanda resort..Orient beach for day?

luv2gonow

Hi,

Looking at a map for Alamanda resort I noticed a trampoline in the water that my DD would love. I was thinking of going to Kakou beach club.

But after reading reviews of hotel....a lot of peeps complained how the "cruise guests" (which is me ;0)get catered to and get the 1st row of loungers.

Which means they sell day passes I imagine.

Anyone been there? Do they have the trampoline?

Food available onsite?

Is it nice?

Thanks

Kerri

Edited by luv2gonow

Hi,

Looking at a map for Alamanda resort I noticed a trampoline in the water that my DD would love. I was thinking of going to Kakou beach club.

But after reading reviews of hotel....a lot of peeps complained how the "cruise guests" (which is me ;0)get catered to and get the 1st row of loungers.

Which means they sell day passes I imagine.

Anyone been there? Do they have the trampoline?

Food available onsite?

Is it nice?

Thanks

Kerri

They do not sell day passes to the best of my knowledge but cruise sponsored tours do go to Orient Beach so perhaps this is what they are talking about. This is what would make sense to me.

Ohhh. ok I will look at the tours again thanks:)

Kerri

There are numerous reasons as to why I do not recommend taking a tour to Orient Beach. Taxi are easy and relatively inexpensive $7 pp each way if you travel with another couple, a chair and umbrella and a drink are inexpensive like $15 pp down by the Pedro's end which is less choppy and has less Seagrass. You also can change your plans if you are beached out and would rather go for a nice lunch and do some shopping or if it's a rainy day and you want to cut your beach time short you can easily do this.