Liberty of the Seas Transatlantic Oct 2014

muccouple

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, muccouple -

I just booked this cruise yesterday - jumped ship from Celebrity Equinox because I've enjoyed two TA's on RCI and got a great deal.

Hope we can get some more folks on here - maybe if we bump it to the top every now and then that'll help.

Aw, come on guys and gals! More than 220 of you have looked at this thread...;)...out of the closet and on to the ship!! :D

Seriously though....this wonderful cruise will be even more fun if YOU are there with us!

Edited by GaNavy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hopefully about to book this tomorrow as found excellent deal on it.

Just returned from independence TA from Fort Lauderdale to Southampton in May and it was awesome they're was a good gay crowd on board the most I've ever seen on cruises I've been on so far. It was totally awesome hopefully this one may be the same :)

My partner and I will be on this cruise. We had out first transatlantic cruise in April on HAL and had a great time. Lots of gay couples and singles on that cruise. We are really looking forward to this one. Robert and Jack, Myrtle Beach, SC

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are booked!!

Myself my partner my gay friend and my sister

My partner and I will be on this cruise. We had out first transatlantic cruise in April on HAL and had a great time. Lots of gay couples and singles on that cruise. We are really looking forward to this one. Robert and Jack, Myrtle Beach, SC

Welcome, thomom and Rdo! Looking forward to meeting you.

Both of my TAs have also featured quite a few gay couples and singles - last year we had a group organized by a guy from Fort Lauderdale (whose name escapes me), he threw a couple of gay parties in the disco that everyone was invited to (not just the people in his group) and were lots of fun. Who knows, maybe he'll book a group on this trip, but even if he doesn't, there will be plenty of us on board.

Hope that more of us will post on this thread! ;)

Hi guys, I'm booked on this voyage too! I'm traveling with thomom24 his partner and sister. With this cruise being over Halloween I'm hoping they will host a Halloween party on board :-) we done a eastbound TA in May this year and there were lots of gays onboard....we all pretty much filled half the disco most nights!

Edited by Craggus26

Hi guys, I'm booked on this voyage too! I'm traveling with thomom24 his partner and sister. With this cruise being over Halloween I'm hoping they will host a Halloween party on board :-) we done a eastbound TA in May this year and there were lots of gays onboard....we all pretty much filled half the disco most nights!

Welcome, Craggus - yeah, same thing happened on Navigator last fall, once everyone showed up at that first get-together, we were all over the disco. When it wasn't full of gay people, it was actually pretty dead. Both of my TA's have had plenty of family on board.

Whether or not the ship actually 'sponsors' a Halloween party, all that has to happen is for passengers to put on costumes. :) I'm guessing there will be plenty of that. I'm not much for costume parties, but they can be a lot of fun, and I have a Bernie Madoff mask...of all people...

I'll be taking my costume as I really enjoy dressing up!!

The crew will be throwing a couple of costume parades on the Royal Promenade during the trip - wouldn't surprise me if one of them happened on Halloween. I'm betting there will be plenty of folks dressing up, at least if they can fit something into their luggage allowance.

Me, I'll no doubt be taking my Bernie Madoff mask.

It's a long story... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody.

I'll be joining you on the Liberty of the Seas out of Barcelona. i'm really looking forward to seeing the Canary Islands.

Look forward to meeting all of you real soon.

Glenn

We will need to set up FOD meetings once onboard and hopefully it will get good attendance! I always find the champagne bar is a good meeting place ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good place. Last year on Navigator, there was a gay group (almost all men) assembled by a fellow from Fort Lauderdale - his name escapes me - they threw a couple of FOD parties in the disco with little door prizes, a free drink, etc. They were lots of fun, and after the first party, the disco was about 90% gay folks.

Hello everybody.

I'll be joining you on the Liberty of the Seas out of Barcelona. i'm really looking forward to seeing the Canary Islands.

Look forward to meeting all of you real soon.

Glenn

Welcome, Glenn - also looking forward to the Canaries, have been there once but didn't take a tour - I probably will this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's bump our thread to the top again.

Who else is joining us? There have been plenty of gay folk on both of my previous TAs - so you'll have lots of new friends to meet.

So come on! (You know you want to. ;))

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone -

I have a chance to cruise with two close friends who've never cruised before so I've reluctantly canceled this trip.

If any of you chance to be on the Breeze this October, or on the Celebrity Equinox westbound TA next October, I hope we'll be able to meet then.

I know you'll all have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...