Sunshine Bids Farewell to New Orleans

R&S

I am going to be watching as the Carnival Sunshine leaves the port of New Orleans for the final time today. After a nice long repositioning cruise she will end up in Port Canaveral. We had the chance to sail on her for my 50th birthday and everyone loved the ship and crew.

Good Luck Sunshine, we hope to sail on you again soon.

http://portno.com/cruise-webcam

The sunshine may be leaving NO, but you will absoloutely love cruising on the Dream so not too bad a trade if you like cruising out of NO.

jeff

I know we will, we are booked for the January 18th 2015 cruise. (Aft Wrap) We are very excited about being on this class of ship.

Will be sailing aboard the Dream April 27th! Just 3 more weeks! It is a double treat for me, New Orleons is like an old friend, a second home; combined with a fabulous ship and a great itenarary!!! Excited!

Warm regards,

Jules

Bring on the Dream! I mentioned to my wife a couple of years ago that the Dream would be a better fit in NOLA than anything else besides the Conquest (which was originally homeported in NOLA) because of the masks in the aft lounge on deck 5. They look quite a bit like the Mardi Gras/Carnival masks that are common in NOLA.

Bring on the Dream! I mentioned to my wife a couple of years ago that the Dream would be a better fit in NOLA than anything else besides the Conquest (which was originally homeported in NOLA) because of the masks in the aft lounge on deck 5. They look quite a bit like the Mardi Gras/Carnival masks that are common in NOLA.

Conquest was originally built with NOLA in mind.