How Early for debarkation??

We are sailing MOS on Sept. 4 - 11.

We need to get to the Budget Rental office in Cape Canaveral and then drive to Orlando to catch flight at 12:30 p.m.

As Platinum Members, what is the earliest we will be able to dis-embark?

Thanks.

I think you are better off catching a taxi or shuttle van to take you directly to the airport. You are adding approx. 45 minutes to pick up and drop off the rental car, waiting in lines, filling out paperwork, extra time to catch shuttle to the airport, etc.. You are going to push the time to the limit. Just my opinion...

we carried our own luggage off and waited at the dismebarkation exit at 6:45am, we were the first people there and walked off of the ship at 7:05am. this was on the NOS two weeks ago..

Suzanne

we were the first group with checked luggage called off a few weeks ago on the Mariner , and were off collected our luggage and on 95 south at 7:45. It was very easy.

we were the first group with checked luggage called off a few weeks ago on the Mariner , and were off collected our luggage and on 95 south at 7:45. It was very easy.

I think you are better off catching a taxi or shuttle van to take you directly to the airport. You are adding approx. 45 minutes to pick up and drop off the rental car, waiting in lines, filling out paperwork, extra time to catch shuttle to the airport, etc.. You are going to push the time to the limit. Just my opinion...

What does a Taxi cost to Orlando (MCO)? Also, what is the cost of the shuttle?

Are they readily available at the Pier.

We just came back at the end of June, but I didn't pay attention to Taxis and Shuttles, because we extended our stay, and we were not in any particular hurry.

Recently on the Mariner and had a 12:30 p.m. flight out of Orlando. We booked Art's Shuttle ($85 for six of us), we were the third group off the ship and at the airport by 9:45 - plenty of time before our flight.

What does a Taxi cost to Orlando (MCO)? Also, what is the cost of the shuttle?

Are they readily available at the Pier.

We just came back at the end of June, but I didn't pay attention to Taxis and Shuttles, because we extended our stay, and we were not in any particular hurry.

You would have to check with RCCL about the cost of the shuttle. There was another thread here on CC about another company doing a shuttle for less $ than RCCL to and from the port/airport but I can't find it at the moment.

This company http://www.aceluxury.com/portcanaveral.htm charges $80 for the car (not per person) I would imagine every other transportation company charges something close to that price. If you break it down per person and have 4 people in the car ($20/person), it might be less than RCCL shuttle. I'm not sure how much one way is for RCCL shuttle. Did you check the price with RCCL? I don't know the company above, it's just a link I found from Google so you might want to search for "Port Canaveral Orlando Airport shuttle" and do some price shopping.

Archived