need help on Liberty

voyages

Hi, everyone on the board.

I will be sailing on Liberty 18sept and again 30sept. Yes 2 in a row. I am a TA taking a couple of groups. I would need to find someone travelling on a prior cruise to mine, maybe sept 6th or aug 25th 2005 on the Liberty. I would email you my dining room seating lists to give to the Maitre D.

I have given them to the wholesaler that I did the 2 bookings with but I have doubts about the list getting to the dining room manager on the ship.

My 2 groups are french Canadians and consists of clusters of friends and families, so you can see how it is important for me to have the dining room seating done right.

This would be very much appreciated. My email is Voyages@istar.ca

And for anyone that will be on one my 2 cruises. If you run in to someone with a group speaking french, well ask for Denis and I'll be happy to chat with someone from this board.

Again my email is voyages@istar.ca

Thanks and Happy sailings

Denis

Hi Denis,

I'm from Boucherville and will be on the August 13th sailing. From what I have heard from the people that are on the Liberty right now, the service is absolutely perfect.

I would be happy to give your lists to the Maitre D but I'm sure that your TA will have given them to Carnival.

My email is domhenault@videotron.ca

Dominique

Hi Linda, I wouldn't mind at all waiting on the pot-luck as you call it, if I was travelling alone with my wife. We are both bilingual.

But I am taking some 120 french speaking Canadians. And if I can have them sit together, I will do everything I can possibly do to make sure it happens that way.

How would you and your travelling partner like to be at a table for 8 where the only 2 that speak english are yourself and your husband? This could happen to you or to anyone on the ship if my group is not seated together.

So I am not only worried for my own group (obviously they are my priority) but also anyone else that would happen to put at one of my tables by mistake.

The Carnival Liberty is sold out for these 2 sailings, so that means that the dining room seating will be very hard to change once on board!

Have a nice cruise and see you on the ship.

Denis

Archived