Photo packages?

Boarding the Indy on sat. This is a special cruise for me, as my mother is undergoing chemo right now, I want to make sure that we have a lot of memories from this cruise. I'd like to take as many professional photos as possible. Can anyone tell me if they have any kind of unlimited or extended photo packages?

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes they do. If you log in to your reservation and look at your pre cruise planner at the bottom there is one that says photo packages and products. For my 13 night transatlantic the prices are $179.99 for 10 prints, $249.99 for a CD with all of the picture and a CD/print combo for $349.99.

The prices vary depending on the length of you cruise. You need your reservation number, ship and sail date to purchase.

Thanks. Do you know if they offer diamond discounts onboard for photo packages? The prices seem high. I thought I remembered photos being $20 each- are there enough photo opportunities to warrant more than 10 photos?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They seem to take a LOT of photos (we have never purchased more than 1 or 2). The quality varies a bit, so you may want to wait until you are on the ship and actually see the photos to purchase. Sometimes they have deals as toward the end of the week.

And don't hesitate to ask other cruisers to snap a casual photo for you--many won't mind!

Thanks. Do you know if they offer diamond discounts onboard for photo packages? The prices seem high. I thought I remembered photos being $20 each- are there enough photo opportunities to warrant more than 10 photos?

Thanks!

Diamond level coupons include a 10% discount on a digital photo package, and one free print.