Not All Bad on Celebrity

deliver42

I'm posting this to prove that all isn't bad on X, in spite of the naysayers here.I booked a cruise for Dec.2015 on the Silhouette on 03/30/14. I booked a concierge cabin, not knowing at the time of the 3 classes. I called afterward to see if my C&A on RCCI could carry over, and the lady said they could be used to book a cat C2 with the select category, which made me happy. After a few days, I realized that the cabin I booked wasn't a C2.This evening, I called again, and after a 1 hour wait [you can laugh now]I spoke to Shelbee, who was very knowledgeable. She went over my reservation, and asked if I picked out a C2 cabin, which I had. She changed the reservation and even though I went from a C3 to a C2, there was no extra charge. My conformation came as we spoke. Shelbee was a pleasure to deal with, and now I'm looking forward to my cruise knowing that all is not bad with X.

I believe they do 'free' laundry in prison , but I think i will give that trip a miss;)

Too funny!!! thanks for the morning laugh! BTW, loyal cruisers get free laundry, as D+ in RCCL we were recognized as Elite's on our first Celebrity cruise. I really loved the free laundry bag coupon. :)

Maybe when they get free laundry I'll try the X.

Must be interested, you are checking out the X boards!

We get some free laundry as Elite level on X. As far as the cost of laundry, on a 12/14 night cruise we send out heaps of laundry on RCI, comes back nice and pressed, and we haven't spent more than $100 any time. We have just booked an X cruise and we got $300 OBC in the pick your perk deal. We will still have plenty for a few drinks.

I can understand not going on a line for many other reasons, but laundry?

Must be interested, you are checking out the X boards!

We get some free laundry as Elite level on X. As far as the cost of laundry, on a 12/14 night cruise we send out heaps of laundry on RCI, comes back nice and pressed, and we haven't spent more than $100 any time. We have just booked an X cruise and we got $300 OBC in the pick your perk deal. We will still have plenty for a few drinks.

I can understand not going on a line for many other reasons, but laundry?

+1

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network