I've always wondered

I have always wondered if the back of your SeaPass has an RFID Chip that allows staff members to greet you as you walk by.

For instance a staff member remembers you from a cruise a year ago. They would see that you have sailed on the Serenade Of The Seas last year and they worked onboard so all they would do is remember who you are(:. I mean how can you remember all the names(I had this happen and the same towel lady always greeted me with my Name when I came by even without checking in or out a towel).

In the dining room all of your preferences are secretly stored on their computer. Notice how your Iced Tea is always there when you arrive? Its because there is another staff member who you don't notice taking all of your preferences and uploading it to the system. If you returned a well done steak they would enter

"Passenger returned well done steak ask for preferences".

Also when the tables get assigned it must be done by a lottery except for those with special requirements it seems like all the Director of Dining has to do is press a button"Assign all unassigned tables" and all the tables get assigned.

Which leads me to my next question. Will a ship's elevator be able to greet you by name? Would be interesting to hear hundreds of names being called out at once.

Just some food for thought.