Infinity Bay

rendal

Does anyone have the e-mail address to book a day at Infinity Bay. I cant get them to answer my e-mail but I just started trying. We will be there on the 17 of April. I would really like to stay there for the day. So if you know how to contact them, Let me know.

Also if anyone has been there do tell about your day!

Sometimes the internet is a bit slow in Roatan and it takes some time for emails to get responses. Also check your spam mail in case a response gets filed in that folder. But they do have a US Toll Free phone number.

(866) 369-1977. Their website has an alternative number as well along with local numbers and a fax number.

Infinity Bay is a condo complex where all the condos are owned privately. Many are in the rental pool and others are rented "by owner" But it is not a hotel……..

therefore: they do not take reservations for day passes. They do offer them on a daily basis IF the resort is not too full. You have to show up and hope there is room.

Their first loyalty is to the owners/renters and day passers - good luck !

Thank Yall I called and got the email to the activities person and sent two emails and one of my first dissapointments in booking excursions, they are full on april 17. dang it I just wanted a pool day while my husband snorkeled that great reef out front. Any other suggestions? The last time we tried to see Roatan Carnival sailed right by in June of 2011, just decided not to stop that day. lol go figure I had infinity booked for that day.

Thank Yall I called and got the email to the activities person and sent two emails and one of my first dissapointments in booking excursions, they are full on april 17. dang it I just wanted a pool day while my husband snorkeled that great reef out front. Any other suggestions? The last time we tried to see Roatan Carnival sailed right by in June of 2011, just decided not to stop that day. lol go figure I had infinity booked for that day.

April 17th is Easter weekend, I have no doubt that every condo is filled and therefore they are not taking any reservations for day passes.

Not sure if they do or not, but have you tried Grand Roatan resort ? It is the brand new one down from Infinity Bay (closer to the Iguana wall) and developed by the same people who built Infinity Bay. They are still building and selling so they may take day pass reservations. They also have a nice infinity pool on the beach. Good luck

Mayan Princess offers day passes and they have a pool.

The snorkelers would have to walk down the beach a bit.