Cabin on jewel w adjoining cabin door

luv2gamble

Im booked for the Jewel 11th deck, min-ship min-suite w balcony. Until today, i didnt realize I might be loosing space because I booked a room w adjoining door. Does anyone know if I loose anything like closet space, draws, or counter space? It has to take up some room w also allowance for it to open. I hope I don't but I guess it would make sense that I do loose something. I know my friend is packing heavy, prob 3 pieces of luggage just for herself. Would anyone happen to know what Im loosing? :confused:

You will not lose any space with a connecting door in a mini suite on the Jewel. It is across from the bathroom door. In non-connecting mini suites it is just a blank wall where the connecting door would be.

In the thumbnail below the connecting door is the white door to the right of the blue cabin door. This is Jewel Mini suite 11014.

931222404_jeweldec201219.jpg.ba1348be8a8a1e0ce88296011779256f.jpg

Edited by RocklandCruiser

Just for people that might see this thread later, you DO lose a big section of closet on the Epic because the connecting door is next to the balcony where the closets are. This is because there's no entry hall like on other ships

Oh, and OP's friend needs to ditch 2 of those 3 bags. That's just insane for a week.

Edited by sdmike

Just for people that might see this thread later, you DO lose a big section of closet on the Epic because the connecting door is next to the balcony where the closets are. This is because there's no entry hall like on other ships

Oh, and OP's friend needs to ditch 2 of those 3 bags. That's just insane for a week.

LOL, totally agree. She has not been away in 10 years and this is her dream vac she has been saving for (for years)! She also has to pay for luggage w airline too. I keep telling her. She thinks she has to get dressed up and 2 outfits per day. I told her NO, its NCL, Freestyle LOL. Last week went on cruise w 1 bag and I totally over packed. She keeps saying "just in case". Anyway, thanks for info on epic, glad its not on the Jewel :D Mike, have you ever been stumped w any question? You really know all about cruises;)

LMAO....He has to be one of the best to go to or get a response from. Always helpful..I luv the way you sd he was stumped w the smile face LOL....His pics are amazing too. I told my friend dont bother taking pics when we go, just take MIkes LOL

LMAO....He has to be one of the best to go to or get a response from. Always helpful..I luv the way you sd he was stumped w the smile face LOL....His pics are amazing too. I told my friend dont bother taking pics when we go, just take MIkes LOL

That is very kind of you :) May you have smooth seas, fresh lobster, and loose slots! :D

Thanks....hmm..fresh lobster...whats the best restaurant on the Jewel for that?

WAAAA! I don't know!! :)

Actually, I think it's all frozen, but I understand that you can get New England lobster at Cagneys for a small charge on top of the restaurant charge.

WAAAA! I don't know!! :)

Actually, I think it's all frozen, but I understand that you can get New England lobster at Cagneys for a small charge on top of the restaurant charge.

lol..ty..was just going along w the thread to stump you..but then the lobster sounded good haha...ty I will ck the menu:D