Yuk, website shows a balance

happy cruzer

I have the same problem. My paid for cruise is now showing that I owe$ 900. more. However, I have printed my set sail pass and I do not believe you can do that if there is actually a balance. Capt. club said not to worry, they are having issues. Really?

We booked our upcoming June sailing last year onboard. Came home went to celeb site and listed my booking, both as we are on b2b with next cruise, same ship. Went to find the "make a payment" section and have been unable to do so for last several months. Still shows full balances due (-deposits) and have to call in all payments.

Thank goodness with have a Celebrity Travel Advisor who we are on weekly calls to and bi-weekly emails with! Kristy Lyons is fantastic! She has our case go all the way up the chain to CEO and IT people and they can't get the glitches worked out. If we would have cane celled and rebooked to avoid all the phone calls, price would have significantly changed. Not sure why so many issues recently, but grateful to have had Kristy's help.

Payments now paid in full and ready to go… in 11 weeks.

Edited by Chazteach1